2018-06-13

4th anniversary of HTTYD 2 and big announcement!


Today, is the 4th anniversary of HTTYD 2! As for celebration I decided, that I release the version 1.0 of my Cove map, so finally (after almost a year) you can play on it! You can find a guide to how to play, in the video's description!

It’s the most recent version, (no, I haven’t got a v 1.1 or 1.5 anywhere) so there are no surprises from now on. Yep, I know I’m still owe you quite a few WIP posts, and I will fill up the gaps eventually.

Sadly, I kinda reached a limit in the editor and only I can improve the map greatly, if someone else who’s an expert in Unreal Editor 4 can help me with it. Still not looking bad, but I know it could be much-much better. I will keep update it though!

If you have any questions or problems, you can write it down in the comment section.


Anyway, have fun playing on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment