2017-09-05

Blog design update (Finally!)


The time has come, to finally make the blog’s design more… appealing.

Read more to see the changes.


Just a quick one. After so much delay, I managed to update the blog’s overall look. It look much better now, doesn’t it. I leave a screenshot from the old one, if you are new and didn’t saw the original. Also it’s a good reference for later updates, to compare what works and what doesn’t. The present one is still not the final, but I think, it’s much more „professional” than the previous. (Still look a bit weird to me, but eh).

Ye olde design (um...yeah xD)

Welcome to the new age (so much better...)

Also some info about the Cove project, I still not finished the current phase, but I’m getting there. Very important step, but very difficult too. It will took a couple more days to finish it. I could make 2 posts about the topic, there is that amount of stuff I made, but it will be revisited in a later time, so I will try to wrap it in one. (But I’ll see…).

No comments:

Post a Comment