2022-04-28

Hatchday + Blog update


So, it’s my hatchday (the 35th) and as always, since it's a red letter day for me, I want to announce something. This time, (while I’m still working on the other projects) I updated the blog!

As you might noticed, a new icon has been added on the right sidebar. You can switch languages now between English and Hungarian.

Originally, I planned an English page only, but recently there were a few people who got interested in my blog, but they didn’t speak English. For them, I translated the whole blog, so they can read it too. It was a lot of work, but eventually, I’m so happy that I made this update! Very convenient and now I covered everyone. So no more excuses! :)

I’m planning to do a WIP post soon, a very interesting one, but I’ll need a bit more time. It will worth the wait, cause it will be a great opportunity to see really behind the curtains!

Also, I just bought something that is… umm… let’s just say… This will be amongst the most epic ones and also will be very heavy! Gotta wait a few months to arrive, but when it arrives… Oh boy!

But that’s all for now!

See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment