2017-07-31

New Project Announcement! (Future WIP!)


Today, 3 years ago from now, I saw HTTYD for the first time. (Well... kind of. It's a complicated story). So in honor for that great day, I want to celebrate it with the announcement of this new project!

Click on read more, to...um... read more.
 

All right! So, while Episode 2 is making progress, I decided that I start working on a new project. This idea came up maybe like 2 years ago, but I think the time has come, to finally make it. I post a screenshot, from a very early stage, (in reality, I'm much further now) but I want you to guess, what this thing could be. I don't think it will be too hard for fans to figure it out, but I'm curious. :) Yes, there is "some" connection with HTTYD.

It will be another WIP thing, and I'm making huge progress even in one day, so this will be definitely be updated very soon. So, without further ado, here is the picture.

P.S.: This will be amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment