2017-08-09

New Project Revealed!


Hi everyone! As I promised, here is the revealing of the project. 

Click read more, to see the truth!


As some of you guessed right, it’s the Cove! (Yaaay! :D)


This will be a playable map in the video game, Unreal Tournament! You'll can move around within the cove in 3D, as if you were there. Furthermore, it will support multiplayer, so you can invite your friends (or fellow fans) for a good deathmatch.

I’ll try to make the map realistic as I can, but there are tons of detail and things to consider, so that certainly will be hard to achieve.  Also, I'll try to make the scaling as accurate as possible, so you won't feel too small or big in the map. (That is more tricky than it sounds, cause if you mess it up in the beginning, the harder will get to scale all the objects, and repaint all the textures later.) On the next post, I show you the first steps, and things I had to done inorder, to have a fairly good representation of the cove.

No comments:

Post a Comment